You can find more of my sciences lessons at Patreon
My Patreon page is here. For just $1/month you can have access to that content and be able to participate in discussions. The modest donations help support the content here too.
And thanks again to those of you who have already done this.
- Sunday Science Lesson: Smoking protects against COVID-19, but most of the related “science” is badly misguided
- Sunday Science Lesson: How are deaths counted (for pandemics, smoking, etc.)?
- Can smoking protect you against COVID-19?
- New Glover-Phillips paper: “Potential effects of using non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products during pregnancy: a systematic review”
- “Dependence” and the danger of adopting the language of your oppressors
JD T on Dear “public health… Ella Davis on Fixed it for you – a Sci… New Survey Finds Red… on Smoking trends don’t sho… 10 Things to Know Ab… on Diacetyl in e-cigarettes… Carl V Phillips on Sunday Science Lesson: Smoking…
Follow this blogYou can subscribe using one of the usual methods. Posts will be announced in the primary author's Twitter: @carlvphillips.
Tags"no evidence" "passive vaping" 95% ACS addiction AHA ALA ANR ASH-UK Bates big picture biomarkers Burstyn carcinogens CDC censorship chemicals chiiiildren citations classic COI comparative risk conjunction CTFK demonic possession Dutra economics Ellen Hahn environmental vapor ERS ethics EU FCTC FDA fundamental lies gateway Glantz Gratziou gutka Hecht innumeracy Kelvin Choi Legacy logic meta-analysis motives MRTP non sequitur NRT NYTimes outsource particulates peer review policy recommendations Popova press release RCTs second-order preferences self policing Siegel statistiLie ST variants Swedish Match toxicology trANTZlator Trump parallels UAthens UBath UCSF UKY UMN US govt vapor chemistry WHO why anti-THR?