You can find more of my sciences lessons at Patreon
My Patreon page is here. For just $1/month you can have access to that content and be able to participate in discussions. The modest donations help support the content here too.
And thanks again to those of you who have already done this.
- The unfortunate case of the Cochrane Review of vaping-based smoking cessation trials
- Sunday Science Lesson: Smoking protects against COVID-19, but most of the related “science” is badly misguided
- Sunday Science Lesson: How are deaths counted (for pandemics, smoking, etc.)?
- Can smoking protect you against COVID-19?
- New Glover-Phillips paper: “Potential effects of using non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products during pregnancy: a systematic review”
Carl V Phillips on The unfortunate case of the Co… Bernd Mayer on The unfortunate case of the Co… Carl V Phillips on The unfortunate case of the Co… Allen Speck on The unfortunate case of the Co… The unfortunate case… on Sunday Science Lesson: What is…
Follow this blogYou can subscribe using one of the usual methods. Posts will be announced in the primary author's Twitter: @carlvphillips.
Tags"no evidence" "passive vaping" 95% ACS addiction AHA ALA ANR ASH-UK Bates big picture biomarkers Burstyn carcinogens CDC censorship chemicals chiiiildren citations classic COI comparative risk conjunction CTFK demonic possession Dutra economics Ellen Hahn environmental vapor ERS ethics EU FCTC FDA fundamental lies gateway Glantz Gratziou gutka Hecht innumeracy Kelvin Choi Legacy logic meta-analysis motives MRTP non sequitur NRT NYTimes outsource particulates peer review policy recommendations Popova press release RCTs second-order preferences self policing Siegel statistiLie ST variants Swedish Match toxicology trANTZlator Trump parallels UAthens UBath UCSF UKY UMN US govt vapor chemistry WHO why anti-THR?
- Aside (18)
- Background (19)
- Lies (225)
- Science lesson (58)
- Testimonial (3)
- truths (203)
- Uncategorized (15)
- White Paper (7)
ACS lies about ST Nov12
Posted on 15 November 2012 by Carl V Phillips | Leave a comment
Bookmark the permalink.